Visiters Welcomed

Monday, February 2, 2009

Drop Dead And See Me Some Time!

It was late at night in a house not my own. All the lights were off but I knew I wasn't walking straight. My eyes fixed on a beam of light that trickled from a street lamp through the blinds casting an orange glow against the floor. BLAM! My flash fires. BLAM! BLAM! My eyes strained to re-adjust. I can't see a thing but I know I got the shot.

The things a mind will do at two in the morning, when you're waiting for a friend to drive up from southern California. At first I was disappointed that the glass container was in the shot but I soon realized it divides the shot up, giving it a rule of thirds feel.



Camera:
Canon 30D
Aperture: f/11
Shutter: 1/250
Lens: Canon EF 70-300mm 4.5 @ 300mm
ISO: 100
Date Taken: Jan.12.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment